Acupuncture in Dublin
Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medicine practice commonly used to relief many forms of pain, such as back, joint, or neck pain. There is evidence that acupuncture may have effects on the nervous system, effects on other body tissues, and nonspecific (placebo) effects. Other applications of acupuncture include knee pain associated with osteoarthritis and postoperative pain.
I am an acupuncture practitioner with more than ten years of experience treating mind and body using Chinese medicine techniques. Acupuncture is applied by inserting fine needles into the skin to treat health problems. But if you are afraid of needles, I can treat you using other traditional Chinese therapies like Tui Na, therapeutic massage or cupping.
Isabel Perez. Acupuncturist
What are the benefits of Acupuncture?
Acupuncture helps relieving headaches, such as tension headaches and migraines. It helps with pain and many other health conditions:
- Back and neck pain
- Dental pain
- Menstrual pain.
- Helps with arthritis, fibromyalgia, and fibromyalgia.
- Helps in the process of chemotherapy and postoperative treatment.
- Helps with respiratory, digestive and allergic disorders.
- Helps with insomnia and anxiety.
- Helps with constipation.
- Strengthens the immune system.
What are the benefits of Tui Na?
- Stress relief
- Relaxes muscles
- Helps to relieve arthritis, sciatica.
- Helps with pain in general.
Benefits of Cupping treatment:
- Increased blood circulation.
- Elimination of muscle contractions and trigger points.
- Increase the production of synovial fluid within the joints;
- Relaxing and calming the body and mind.