Cancellation and terms and conditions
We offer a free refund for any cancellation or updates done before the day of the appointment. However, different fees apply for same day cancellation and no-shows. Please check the policies below.
You can cancel and reschedule your appointment any time from your user dashboard in My Appointments. To login, use your user and password. We sent you this credentials in an email when you booked your first appointment with us. If you have any issues finding your credentials, please email us at [email protected].
Refunds after cancellation are issued according to the following policy:
|Full||For cancellations or reschedule made up to the day before of the appointment.|
|70% of the amount paid||For cancellations o reschedule made on the same day of the appointment.|
It is considered no-show if you don't cancel or reschedule and fail to attend your appointment after 15 minutes over the scheduled time. There is no refund in this case.
|No refund||No-show. If you don't come to your appointment we won't refund your payment. It's recommended that you cancel it before so that you can get your money back.|
All patients must observe some pre-treatment considerations before making an appointment. These are necessary conditions in order to receive treatment. By making an appointment, the patient acknowledge that he/she has read the conditions below and understood not to be under any of the cases described. Failing to meet these requirements will result in treatment refusal with no refund of the payment done.
- Personal Hygiene
- All patients shall observe a fair level of personal hygiene before treatment. The therapist reserves the right to deny treatment if it is considered that his/her hygiene is not adequate.
- Special medical conditions
- Pelvic floor: For treatments and/or evaluations of the pelvic floor, it is preferred to avoid period days. Although this is not a strict requirement, we recommend this to avoid discomfort to patients.
- Oncological patients:
- All oncological patients must have a written consent by their specialist/GP before treatment.
- Postpartum: Following medical protocol, checks and Evaluations won't be carried in the following scenarios:
- Vaginal deliveries wihout episiotomy: Before 4th/6th week.
- Cesarian section or episiotomy deliveries: Before 8th/10th week.
|No refund||Requisites noncompliance. If you fail to comply with pre-treatment requisites, no refund will be done. No treatment is given in this case.|
Still not clear about how to make payments, cancellations, etc? Please visit our FAQ page, where you will find lots of useful information about our services.